New Mach-II Workshops (Feedback Needed)
Before the cf.Objective() 2008 conference in May, Team Mach-II offered two days of workshops that helped 40 developers to enhance their knowledge about object-oriented programming and to learn how to build enterprise-level applications in Mach-II.
Mach-II Workshops Have Been Redesigned and Improved
Sometime in February, 2009 we are planning on offering the new and improved Mach-II workshops either in the Baltimore, MD/Washington, D.C. area, Bloomington (IN), Minneapolis (MN), or Seattle (WA).
We are trying to determine which dates and locations people are most interested in. Please complete the Mach-II Workshops Survey to find out more about our workshops and to tell us what you think.
Your responses to this survey will help us determine the feasibility of offering these workshops sometime in February at one of the locations we've identified. If you complete our survey, we will send you a FREE Mach-II (Version 1.6) quick reference poster! We are really are going to send these out very soon. :)
What Developers Said About the Mach-II Workshops
- "I'm not sure how it could have been presented better."
- "Absolutely excellent workshop. All of the speakers were wonderful. They knew what they were talking about and were excellent speakers. The organization was wonderful and each session was in digestible chunks that built on the other . . . I will highly recommend this to everyone."
- "All of you guys are great speakers, and your enthusiasm for and knowledge of the subject matter really makes this interesting. Presentation materials were well-organized and very informative. Thanks for a great workshop – I am going to give Mach-II a try!"
- "Overall a really good job guys. Congrats. Excellent slides and handouts . . . A solid class. I hope you'll be delivering it many more times."
- "Amazing workshop!!! I will highly recommend this to everyone! All three speakers were fantastic and really knew their stuff. And I loved the mixing up the sessions with different speakers to allow us to get different perspectives . . . Thanks very much! I am starting to migrate an application to Mach-II tonight."